Animal Aromatherapy Session + Support Plan, In-Person (Chicagoland)
An aromatherapy session for your dog or horse can be beneficial if your animal is unwell and needs clinical aromatherapy support, behavior help, or generalized support. This in-person session starts with filling out a detailed questionnaire about your animal. We will then set-up a time for me to come to meet your animal and work with oils together. I will bring my oils (unless you have your own to use as well), and will possibly leave you with samples after the session depending on how your animal responded during the session. You will also receive a written support plan and details for further work together or how to continue work on your own with your animal based on the support plan.
This aromatherapy support plan for your animal includes how, when, and why, to use your recommended oils.
- Personalized recommendations on 2-4 essential oils to use on your animal and why those were chosen (where to purchase them)
- How to introduce your animal to essential oils safely
- When and where to use the essential oils on your animal
- How much of the essential oils to use, and how to dilute the oils and create a blend
- Samples will be left with you
- Upon purchase of any service, you agree to the following terms outlined here: https://holisticpetwellness.co/terms-conditions-waiver
- Travel fees may apply if outside of range